A great way to improve your store: send an automatic email to users who have not completed the order to find out their reason.
How I can benefit from it:
- You will be able to recover most of the orders not completed by your customers;
- You will know if there is a common reason for not completing the orders so to correct possible errors or gaps in the purchasing process;
- You will have the possibility to encourage users to complete their order by sending them a coupon valid for the purchase.
Our YITH WooCommerce Pending Survey has been studied for this purpose!
Once installed and configured, you could send an automatic email to users with a pending order, which allows you to establish a relationship with them and, possibly, to ask them if they have found issues during the purchase or the reason why they didn’t complete that order.
You could also stimulate users to give an answer by offering them a discount coupon. In this way you will obtain:
- the answers you need to fix potential obstacles on your e-commerce and to optimize your sales;
- a radical decreased percentage of pending orders;
- …and your customers’ loyalty!